Best Way to Gain Weight
Expert guidance of exercise routine and nutritious diet planning is the best way to gain weight. Gaining weight can be equally difficult as loosing weight.It is unhealthy to have a low body weight. People with low body weight have weak immune system with a tendency to catch several infectious diseases. Being underweight can lead to various complications like heart disease, blood vessels disease and increased risk of osteoporosis.
One of the best way to gain weight fast is yoga as it addresses the underlying factors of the problem like stress, poor metabolism, inadequate digestion, blood circulation, lack of appetite.
How to Gain Weight Fast and Be Healthy
- Consult a dietitian and trainer to set the weight you need to gain.
- Eat frequently! – Arrange to have 3 large meals and 2-3 snacks every day. Eat in more amount than normal portions for your meals.
- Eat food with higher calories & proteins like eggs, fish, meat, veggies, milk, protein supplements, fruits- bananas etc.
- To add calories, drink beverages like tea and coffee prepared in milk.
- Have good sleep during the program for gaining weight. & Avoid junk and sugary food.
- You need to consume more calories every day than you burn with physical activity. This is one of the best way to gain weight fast.
Foods to gain weight fast
Best way to gain weight is to increase your calorie intake, choose foods that are higher in calories. Food items like potato chips, soft drinks, ramen noodles, frozen pizzas, macaroni and cheese mixes and other boxed meal mixes tend to be high in calories, but not very nutritious. Instead of junk foods, try to have high-calorie protein based foods that are good for you.
- Toast with plenty of butter
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Omelet with cheese and vegetables
- Nervousness and irritability
- Milk or orange juice as beverages
Lunch or Dinner:
- Vegetables such as potatoes and corn . Increase intake of green and colorful vegetables
- Rice & Add powdered milk to a creamed soup
- Fresh fish, poultry, eggs, or lean meat for protein
- Extra Dal or Lentils
- Legumes, such as black beans & Whole-grain pasta with extra cheese
Yoga breathing These breathing exercises are important as they reduce stress, serve as relaxants and induce good sleep.
Sit up These exercises will increase muscular strength and stimulate your body into growth.
Leg raising Strengthens the hips and abdominal muscles.
Lifting of buttocks This weight lifting exercise increases your muscle mass and strength.
Pavanmuktasana By exerting pressure on the abdomen, this asana helps in curing abdominal problems such as obesity, indigestion and constipation, thereby, increasing the appetite.
Sashangasana Helps to balance the metabolic system and hormones as well as improves digestion.
Matsyasana (Fish posture): Best way to gain weight This yogic posture stretches almost every portion of the body and helps in overall growth.
Ardha kurmasana Our body can be rejuvenated by performing this asana regularly andevery organ of the body gets stretched to the maximum.