Natural Treatment for Piles with Yoga Is The Best Medicine For Piles.
Discover Yoga Aswini Mudra as natural treatment for piles. It is the best medicine for Piles. If you are thinking to opt for operation you could spare yourself the acute discomfort and expense that it entails.
We suggest you give a month to try Aswini Mudra, an easy yoga practice that is a natural treatment for Piles. Simply put, it’s contracting and relaxing your anus for a few minutes any time you can. Do it frequently all through the day.
Based on 40 years of therapeutic practice we believe it is the most effective natural medicine for piles. Do it while working on your chair, traveling, walking in fact whenever you remember.
What this does is improve blood circulation in the varicose veins and strengthens the muscles and tissues around the anal pads that have slipped from their position. It’s a simple natural treatment for piles when done with few other Yoga Asans that relieve constipation and aids digestion. Now you know the secret that is the best medicine for piles.
Careful diet selection is also advised. Local anesthesia, ointments and constipation medicine is certainly very helpful in the acute pain phase. But these are not a remedy. Yoga is. There may be no need for surgery after a month of Yoga practice and planned diet.
Embarrassing Acute Pain
Piles generally occurs when we strain to push our bowels through the anus. Piles is also known as hemorrhoids, are swellings in the interiors of the short, muscular tube which connects the anus and the rectum. They usually occur in the anal canal, in the areas called pads or cushions.
They can be described as skin covered inflamed blood vessels mostly in the lower rectal and anal region. It occurs when one of the pads or cushions slips down, because the surrounding tissue is unable to hold it up properly.
As this happens, the veins in the pad swell up with blood. The main reason for the occurrence of piles is excessive pressure on the blood vessels of the lower rectal and anal region. Piles can be classified into three types. They are-
First-degree piles: They are swollen cushions that always remain within in the anal canal; these are painless.
Second-degree piles: They are pushed down (prolapsed) when faeces are passed, but return to their starting position afterwards.
Third-degree piles: They are pushed down (prolapsed) when faeces are passed, or come down at other times. They do not go back by themselves after faeces have been passed.
Causes of Piles
- Chronic constipation is one of the major causes leading to the development of piles. Excessive pressure or straining while passing stools causes the anorectic veins to swell up and result in piles
- Sitting on hard seats for prolonged period
- With the increase in age, the supporting structures in the anal and rectal region weaken which leads to piles
- Chronic diarrhea leads to overstraining of the anal and rectal veins resulting in the formation of piles
- Physical exercise without proper training and lifting very heavy weights can put a lot of pressure on the blood vessels in the anal and rectal region. Practicing yoga exercises regularly under proper guidance is the best medicine for piles.
- The extra body weight also exerts more pressure on the blood vessels of the anal and the rectal region, creating ideal conditions for the development of piles
Do's & Don'ts in Piles
- Prevent constipation and straining
- Drink plenty of water
- Reduce the intake of tea, coffee, and spicy food
- Eat fresh fruit, raw and cooked vegetables, whole grain breads and cereals, etc
- Proper yoga exercises are a effective natural treatment for Piles by improving the blood circulation and strengthening muscles and tissues holding the anal pads
- Avoid excessive caffeine or alcohol
- Avoid excessive straining at stool
- Try not to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Lifting heavy objects are restricted. Even if you lift anything heavy, exhale and do not hold your breath
- Keep the anal area clean using a very soft or moist toilet paper after motion. This will help in relieving itching and prevent further swelling
Treatment for Piles
Leg raising Natural Treatment for Piles
Leg circling This circular motion causes the legs to become flexible and eases constipation and prevents piles.
Leg lifting An excellent exercise to regulate the body and relieve acute pain.
Sit Up Stay active and exercise and thereby, reduces the pressure on veins and prevent constipation and piles.
Asanas as Treatment for Piles
Pavanmuktasana This asana treats stomach disorders and therefore, reduces the risk of constipation and piles.
Aswini in sukhasana Effective medicine for piles Aswini in sukhasana is perhaps the best natural medicine for Piles.
Aswini in sukhogomukhasanabest treatment for Piles A simple yoga practice for piles treatment